Friday, September 2, 2011

Dance Dance Dance!!

A special dance mix dedicated to my mother.

Last year my mother was diagnose with stage 4 colon cancer. The doctors were skepitcal since it was so far advance, but with prayers and a willingness to survive my mother fought it and is now living cancer free! It's crazy to think just last year my family was facing the possibility of my mother not being here, but we were giving one more year. As with everyday I try to enjoy it. I try to take pleasure from the smallest things. So cliche I know. I hate cliches, but it's so true. Love life. Love pain. Love yourself and things are bound to turn around. And if that doesn't work then fuck it and dance!!!

Chuck Love - Seduction (Leigh Morgan Mix)
Redroche feat. Mone - All I Need
RuPaul - Call Me Starrbooty
Msms - Piagon (Original Mix)
Empire Of The Sun - Standing On the Shore
Alain Ho - Would You Be There
Hot Chip - I Feel Better
Daft Punk - Around the World
Roksopp - Poor Leno
Tiesto & Hardwell - Zero 76
Black Box - Everybody Everybody (Le Freak Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment