Friday, September 9, 2011

WHERE DID SUMMER GO!?!?!?!?

I can't believe the summer is almost over. It feels like just the other day I was complaining about wedding season being here and now in a week and a half I'll be starting school again. And of course I didn't finish any of my summer goals.

I fretted all summer about making ends meet,  by the time I felt financially secure to do something, summer is/was almost over. These next two weekends I have before school work gets piled on I will use to work on some side projects, this blog included.

As mentioned on the show I just came back home from visiting my boyfriend in NorCal. It was almost depressing to return home. LA now feels dirty and lonely to me. Everyone has moved away and I am desperate to get out and join them. I've lived in LA my whole life and I am ready to leave it and find something new.

I keep telling myself one more year...hopefully. But with the walls I've ran into just dealing with my school it may take longer. At this point I'm willing to just transfer out just to get out of LA. Enough of the whining. Here's this week's playlist:

Blood Orange - Sutphin Boulevard
M83 - Midnight City
St. Vincent - Surgeon
Miike Snow - Song For No One
Talking Heads - Uh Oh, Love Comes To Town
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Date With The Night
Hot Chip - Transmission
Charlotte Gainsbourg - Voyage
Empire of the Sun - Walking On A Dream
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
Sia - You've Changed
The Drums - Money
Kele - On The Lam
Feist - My Moon My Man
Elliot Smith - Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment