Friday, May 13, 2011

Getting Better

Today wasn't so bad. I still need to work on counting down and fading out the music. I get so nervous and I don't want to mess up anyone else's slot. Oh well. 


Short blog today. I'm going to a protest rally in Downtown Los Angeles to protest further spending cuts in education. If you don't live in California, then don't move here. Granted we have the weather, but the way things are going now we won't have much else! 


Another day another day. I get so mad thinking about what our state and federal governments are doing to it's citizens.


Anywho here is the playlist for today's show and link to the podcast http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/erica-13-may-2011/id348527752?i=93976839


Is This Love (Horn Mix) - Bob Marley
I Know You Know - Esperanza Spalding
If She Wants Me - Belle & Sebastian
Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
Me and Armini - Emiliana Torrini
Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
Electric Bird - Sia
Too Fake - Hockey
Daylight - Matt & Kim
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson
The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get - Morrissey
The Reeling - Passion Pit
My Favourite Book - Stars
Standing On The Shore - Empire of the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment