Friday, May 27, 2011

I think she's got it!

Yay we all weren't raptured!!! Or boo we all weren't raptured???

What did you do?

 Short post... so sleepy so tired.

Quick note UCLA Jazz/Reggae Festival this Sunday and Monday. Sunday is the day I usually go and the talent this year includes Meshell Ndegeocello ( I may not know how to pronounce her name but I love her music) Quadron, and Little Dragon to name a few.

Also Ian Hultquist of Passion Pit will be at the Dylan Fest at The Bowery Room in NYC. The website notes it's a time to get drunk and celebrate Dylan's 70th. So you can slur your speech and mumble and everyone will think you're impersonating Dylan! Good Times! http://www.boweryballroom.com/event/6403


Oh oh oh one more thing (I know I promised a short one) Hollywood Forever another screening this Saturday, tomorrow. http://www.cinespia.org/calendar/


Also tomorrow Outdoor Cinema Food Fest starts here in L.A. and will be every Saturday until Sep. 3rd!!! http://www.outdoorcinemafoodfest.com/


On to the playlist link to podcast to follow:


The Reeling - Passion Pit
The Strangers - St. Vincent
Heart In Your Heartbreak - The Pains of Being Pure At Heart
Villains of the Moon - Cold Cave
Just Don't (feat. Yukimi Nakano) - Raphael Saadiq
Hysteric - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Fire in Freetown - K' naan
When the Sun Don't Shine - Best Coast
Penny Loafers (feat. Inara George) - Daedelus
Me + Yr Daughter - Natalie Portman's Shaved Head
Why Can't I Touch It? - Buzzcocks
Still Sound - Toro y Moi
No Cars Go - Arcade Fire


If you don't like what I play then post a comment and request! If you like what I play then post comment too! If you hate me...well you can post a comment as well but it maybe deleted after I curse you then cry about it...  

No comments:

Post a Comment