Friday, June 17, 2011

It Happens (shrugging)

Short show today, as I was having technical difficulties, and if you were listening live I apologize for the repeated looping of Cold Cave. I guess I won't be playing that song anytime soon! Along with the short show there will be a short blog. But I will be posting again sometime soon...this weekend...stay tuned!

Abbreviated playlist. Podcast link soon to follow. http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/erica-17-june-2011/id348527752?i=94978578

Daedelus - Penny Loafers (feat. Inara George)
Toro y Moi - New Beat
Janelle Monae - Wondaland
MGMT - Electric Feel
Friendly Fires - Show Me Lights
Gorillaz - Empire Ants (feat. Little Dragon)
Quadron - Average Fruit
Bloc Party - Sunday
Passion Pit - The Reeling
Cold Cave - Confetti

No comments:

Post a Comment