Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'll turn it around!

I've been lazy. Summer vacation has officially started for me and I've been taking full advantage by being a bum. As a result my blog has obviously suffered. I'm getting back into the groove and will start being more productive...right after this nap...I kid, I kid.

Yesterday's show was all about cover song! (Yeah Boy! imagine, of course, in Flava Flav's voice) While researching and looking for songs within my own collection I stumbled on tons of covers. I found this amazing video of Alanis Morrisette on You tube. I've been laughing ever since! http://youtu.be/pRmYfVCH2UA

I definitely will be doing another cover show in the future.

Here is yesterday's playlist and link to the podcast http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/erica-24-june-2011/id348527752?i=95163021

Peanut Butter Wolf - Umbrellas
Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide
Bilal - High & Dry
Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Inspiration Information
The Bird and The Bee (feat Sia) - How Deep is Your Love
Seu Jorge - Rebel Rebel
Lauryn Hill and Bob Marley - Turn Your Lights Down Low
Nouvelle Vague - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Casiotone For The Painfully Alone (feat Dear Nora) - Hot Boyz
Skye Edwards - Feel Good
Bill Horist - Cello Song
Hollywood Mon Amore (feat Skye Edwards) - Call Me
Always Seem To Get Things Wrong - Willie Nelson

Last weekend in Pasadena there was the annual sidewalk festival. I took photos of the best (or what I thought to be the best) chalk drawings. Enjoy! Until next week!












No comments:

Post a Comment