Friday, July 1, 2011

I may be in trouble...

And not of the family kind, if that's what you're thinking.

No I may have done something wrong, and I'm hoping it goes by unnoticed, because in my vulgar and corrupt mind, I never noticed it. Not until today and it was too late. OF COURSE it had to be on air!

I'll keep you posted on my demise.

Anywho, here in the states it is Independence weekend! Which means 3-days to chill and relax. I have plans for sushi tonight with friends, lobster tomorrow with another group of friends, laying out at the beach Sunday, and hanging with the family on Monday.

I'm mostly excited that I don't have to be at work for 3days!!! I work for a nonprofit that provides free activities for children year around, but during the summer we have our huge summer camp and the phones ring constantly!! I can't get any work done because parents are calling wanting to enroll their children, which is great, but I have piles of paperwork weeks late. I work part-time so at the end of my four hour shift, I've only gone through one report with literally 50 more that need to be done no later than July 15.

Looks like so overtime maybe coming into play. But 3-days not to worry about it, a much welcomed vacation!

Enough of my babbling on to the playlist!

Kings of Convenience (Erot Collaboration) - Gold For The Price Of Silver
Brazilian Girls - Don't Stop
Maximum Balloon - Apartment Wrestling
Mayer Hawthorne - Maybe So, Maybe No
Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running
Best Coast - When The Sun Don't Shine
Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love?
Cat Power - The Greatest
Flying Lotus - Tea Leaf Dancers
Friendly Fires - Show Me Lights
St. Vincent - The Same But Brand New
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Hysteric

No comments:

Post a Comment